Friday, June 28, 2013

Bye Bye Google Friend Connect, Hello BlogLovin !!

I know I've seen this same message all over the bloggy world this week but I wanted to make sure to let all you guys know if you didn't already that Google Friend Connect and Google reader are shutting down as of Monday.  I didn't want to miss what my other bloggy friends were saying so I  signed up for Blog Lovin and I love it! You get to see little snapshots of everyone's posts to decide if you want to read it now or later. You can also set it up to send you one email a day with new posts or as they get published.


Please come follow me over!  I'll miss you if you don't  :) and you'll miss me and then we'll cry  and sob.  "Ain't no body got time for that!"  Hee Hee

Come follow Entirely Emily on BlogLovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily, I receive your blog daily via e-mail, will I no longer be able to do that? (I HOPE I can)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. I love responding to them. Please make sure you have your setting so that you see my reply. I always reply.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...